International economic and trade experts believe that doing business in Dubai is more of a luxury than a challenge. The statement does live up to its claim when you see the long list of benefits of establishing your company or business in Dubai, which has made a remarkable repute as the trade hub in the Middle Eastern region. In a bid to promote business activities, the Government of Dubai has established more than 20 free trade zones where foreign investors and companies can set up their offshore business set ups. The Dubai World Central is one of them, which is efficiently serving the cause of promotion of economic and trade activities in the country.
A number of new companies have selected the Dubai World Central Free Trade Zone as the place to set up their regional headquarters of late. There are many reasons why companies are looking to establish their units in the DWC Free Zone. The best of all is its simple registration process which allows the companies to get the best services at lower rates as against other free zones located in the United Arab Emirates. The DWC also offers an amazing infrastructure to the new entrants as they can set up their offices in the state-of-the-art building structures which are a hallmark of modern and traditional architecture.
Some of the major benefits of basing your offshore company in the Dubai World Central Free Trade Zone are listed below.
- Unlike an onshore company on Mainland Dubai, a company established in the DWC Free Zone allows the owner to enjoy 100 percent ownership of the stakes. There is no need to look for a local sponsor for an offshore company in DWC.
- All companies and production units installed at the DWC enjoy absolute tax exemptions.
- Companies don’t have any minimum or maximum capital requirements at all.
- The DWC-based companies are allowed absolute profit and capital repatriation.
- The business registration process at the DWC Free Zone is transparent and simplified.
- The process is brief and effective which allows you to set up your company in only 12 days.
- The owner of the offshore company gets a residency visa along with the company registration, which also covers his or her immediate family including spouse and children.
- Companies registered at the Dubai World Central Free Zone enjoy complete confidentiality and local authorities don’t share the details about the company’s directors with anyone.